Practicool Garden Potting Mix Sieve - Stainless Steel Riddle - Soil sifting pan - with 8 Filter mesh Sizes - 2,3,4,6,7,9,11,12 mm and Bonus Spade
Eight interchangeable screens, mesh sizes - 2,3,4,6,7,9,11, and 12 mm 30 cm (12 inch) diameter; strong stainless-steel construction, durable and easy to clean Sift soil, weeds, compost, gravel, cat litter Filter honey from wax Weeds, stones and other debris easily removed
Strong, stainless steel potting sieve with 4 interchangeable mesh sizes 2,3,4,6,7,9,11, and 12 mm aperture. Also comes with a stainless-steel transplanter spade hand trowel.
This will meet most of your garden and household needs with the one product, storing neatly away in a small compact space.
Stainless steel is strong and it won’t rust and the convenient 30cm (12”) size is just right to fit over a bucket, allowing you to use it for practically anything you can think of.
The specific uses are wide and varied.
- Perfect for sieving soil, removing debris.
- Seedlings: Handy for dusting over seeds in trays..
- Compost: great for separating finished compost for immediate use.
- Cat Litter: Separate wood based litter to get rid of the sawdust so that you can easily get rid of the ammonia infused dust and keep the clean pellets.
- Also great for sifting crystal and clay clumping cat litter.
- Chicken pens: Use to remove the detritus and spilled pellets.
- Gravel: Separate debris from gravel, making it easy to clean and recycle gravel pathways or gardens.
- Bonsai: Fine aperture size allows sifting a very fine soil making it soft for bonsai applications.
Amazon UK Store
Amazon USA Store